Student volunteers play a crucial role in ensuring the success of Eurohaptics 2016. They are the people that help everyone from registration to local support. Being a student volunteer at Eurohaptics 2016 is an excellent opportunity to meet, interact and network with leading haptics researchers. Such interactions often help shape the research direction for many students. This is also a great way to meet other students from all over the world that share your interest for software engineering and to offset some of the costs of the conference!
All student volunteers get 100% discount for full registration fee. We have limited positions available and special call for volunteers will be published on this page later.
The call for student volunteers for general roles is now closed (26.04.2016).
Requirements for all student volunteers:
– Master/PhD student interested in haptics
– good communication and English skills
– recommendation/agreement from your advisor
– ability to be at the conference from the morning of July 4, 2016 till the evening of July 7, 2016
– approximately 16-20 hours of work during the conference (TBC)